You have ONLY one week till June 25, your Saturday TOEFL Test date.
You should allow yourself about 6 to 8 weeks of preparation time before you take the TOEFL Test. You cannot cram for the TOEFL, but there are some things you can do on the final week before the test.
- Review TOEFL Strategies: Look back over the strategies that you already learn. Make sure you are comfortable with them.
- Review TOEFL Tasks: Before the test, review the four different tasks on the TOEFL (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing). Familiarize yourself with the format and the question types, you'll see on test day
- Know the directions: Don't waste time on test day reading the directions for each task. Learn the directions ahead of time.
- Warm-up TOEFL questions: Look back at the questions you've completed. Review how you approached each one. Note any trap answers and any question types that were particularly difficult for you.
- Have a plan: Make sure you know the format for your speaking and writing tasks. Review the structure your responses should take.